Painters and Decorators Recruitment
At DFP Building Services, we’ve built a reputation for outstanding service, exceptional quality and unmatched reliability throughout London and Surrey. We are a growing company and looking for self employed painters and decorators.
The Ideal Candidate
• 3 years previous painting and decorating experience
• Painting and Decorating: C&G qualification / NVQ Level 2
• Complete knowledge with interior and exterior painting and decorating
• Has exceptional customer service and communication skills
• Organised with good time keeping
• Own tools and transport
• Willingness to learn
• Thorough clean up skills
• CIS registered or prepared to register
• Possess £1million public liability Insurance cover
Equal Opportunities Employer
We are an equal opportunities employer and so if you have the exceptional skills and attitude we are looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Duties for the role to include but not limited to
• Represent DFP Building Services in a professional manner at all times
• Able to meet deadlines
• Able to work on their own or in a team
• Prepare, paint and decorate interior and exterior projects to a high standard
• Stripping and applying wallpaper
• Adhering to health and safety
• Manual handling
• Use of access equipment
• Thorough clean up
Why work for us?
• We offer a career not a job
• Work for a company which is known for high standards
• Work for a company where your skills and knowledge are valued
• Enjoy a variety of work
• Get paid weekly
At DFP Building Services we have high standards in all areas and make no exceptions. We only work with the best. If you’re an outstanding painter and decorator, we want to hear from you!